- 1. How do you make reservations at Parc Corniche?
- 2. Is our credit card charged when we make reservations?
- 3. How does the FREE shuttle service to the attractions work?
- 4. Is Continental breakfast included?
- 5. Are tickets available at the hotel for the area attractions?
- 6. We are flying into Orlando International Airport. How do we transfer to the hotel?
- 7. How can we check e-mail while we are on vacation?
- 8. Does the hotel have laundry facilities?
- 9. Is your swimming pool heated?
- 10. Is parking available at the property?
- 11. Does the property have Pack N' Play or rollaways?
- 12. What the difference between Full & Lite housekeeping?
- 13. Can I send packages or receive mail before my arrival?
- 14. Do your rooms have safes?
- 15. Are linens included?
- 16. Can I bring my pet?
- 17. Do your kitchens have ovens?
- 18. Do you have handicap accessible rooms?
- 19 What are your check-in and check-out times?
1. How do you make reservations at Parc Corniche?
Reservations can normally be booked within one year of your desired travel dates. Or, call toll-free reservations at 800.446-2721 (U.S. and Canada) Local phone 407.239.7100 or just click here to book your vacation.
2. Is our credit card charged when we make reservations?
Yes, all reservations require a 1 night deposit to guarantee your reservation and cancellation is 3 days prior to arrival. Packages require a deposit of 50% of the package cost. Balance is due 14 days prior to arrival. Cancellation is 14 days prior to arrival.
3. How does the FREE shuttle service to the attractions work?
Parc Corniche offers FREE shuttle transportation to Walt Disney World Epcot® Center, with connecting Disney's transport to Magic Kingdom® Park, Disney's Animal Kingdom®, Disney's Hollywood Studios™, SeaWorld® and Universal Studios® and Islands of Adventure®. You will receive a copy of the current schedule/policies when you check-in. For general questions, call 407-239-7100. (Groups of 9 or more persons are not permitted to board the FREE shuttle - call for a group transportation quote.)
4. Is Continental breakfast included?
Yes. View the menu.
5. Are tickets available at the hotel for the area attractions?
Our Guest Services Concierge in the hotel lobby is your source for all area attraction tickets, dinner show reservations and much, much more. For more information and price quotes, contact Guest Services at 407-239-7100 ext 1098. Guest Services hours are from 7:30am - 12pm.
6. We are flying into Orlando International Airport. How do we transfer to the hotel?
Unfortunately, we do not have a Shuttle service from the Airport. A taxi will cost approximately $35 to $45 one-way to our hotel, with no other stops along the way. This will cover the entire family, this not a per person cost. If you have a larger family (say 6 to 10 people) the taxi stand does have larger vans for larger party sizes. Expect the travel time to be between 15 -20 minutes. Mears Shuttle is also available at the transportation level of the airport.
7. How can we check e-mail while we are on vacation?
Parc Corniche offers WI-FI Internet access from your suite or anywhere within the resort grounds for a nominal fee. Just bring your wireless laptop to gain access. WI-FI bridges are available for use (nominal deposit for use). If you don't have a laptop, our Business Center offers PCs with Internet access for a nominal fee as well.
8. Does the hotel have laundry facilities?
We have a coin-operated laundry on the third floor on each building also detergent is sold at the gift shop by the lobby.
9. Is your swimming pool heated?
Yes, it is heated year round.
10. Is parking available at the property?
The hotel has FREE parking onsite. You will be issued a parking pass for your vehicle at check-in which should be displayed on the dash throughout your stay. Also Limited on-site parking is permitted for Motor coaches, RV'S, Trailers. (Please contact hotel for instructions)
11. Does the property have Pack N' Play or rollaways?
Pack N' Play is available at $5.00 plus tax per night. Please note as a request when making reservations. With the availability of a queen sleeper sofa in each suite living room, the property does not have rollaway beds.
12. What the difference between Full & Lite housekeeping?
Lite Housekeeping service consists of daily towel change, trash removal and a full room clean and linen changes every 7th day. Full Housekeeping consist of daily cleaning, vacuuming, trash removal, towel change, bed making and linen changes every 4th day.
13. Can I send packages or receive mail before my arrival?
Yes, you can. Due to limited space few packages will be accepted per family. All packages must be shipped to the hotel under your attention and must be a register guest. Please be aware that we are non responsible for lost, damage or stolen. A courtesy call will be given once your package is here and it is guest responsibility to claim packages at the Lobby. Packages will be held at the Front desk for 30 days only.
14. Do your rooms have safes?
Yes, There is a safe in each guest room, free of charge
15. Are linens included?
Yes, All linens are included.
16. Can I bring my pet?
Unfortunately, for the health and comfort of all of our guests, we do not allow any pets
17. Do your kitchens have ovens?
No, However all our kitchens feature a stove and toaster oven.
18. Do you have handicap accessible rooms?
Unfortunately, we do not have handicap accessible rooms.,
19. What are your check-in and check-out times?
Our check-in time is 4pm. Check-out time is 11am