- 1. How do you make reservations at Parc Corniche?
- 2. Is our credit card charged when we make reservations?
- 3. How does the FREE shuttle service to the attractions work?
- 4. Is Continental breakfast included?
- 5. Are tickets available at the hotel for the area attractions?
- 6. We are flying into Orlando International Airport. How do we transfer to the hotel?
- 7. How can we check e-mail while we are on vacation?
- 8. Does the hotel have laundry facilities?
- 9. Is your swimming pool heated?
- 10. Is parking available at the property?
- 11. Does the property have Pack N' Play or rollaways?
- 12. What the difference between Full & Lite housekeeping?
- 13. Can you receive and hold packages for me before my arrival?
- 14. Do your rooms have safes?
- 15. Are linens included?
- 16. Can I bring my pet?
- 17. Do your kitchens have ovens?
- 18. Do you have handicap accessible rooms?
- 19. What are your check-in and check-out times?
- 20. How much should I expect as a security deposit at check in to the hotel?
- 21. Can I pay for my stay at the hotel with a different credit card that the one used to make the reservation?
- 22. Can I pay for my stay in advance?
1. How do you make reservations at Parc Corniche?
Reservations can normally be booked within one year of your desired travel dates. Or, call toll-free reservations at 800.446-2721 (U.S. and Canada) Local phone 407.239.7100 or just click here to book your vacation.
2. Is our credit card charged when we make reservations?
Yes, all reservations require a 1 night deposit to guarantee your reservation and cancellation is 3 days prior to arrival. Packages require payment in full of the package price at the time of booking. Cancellation is 14 days prior to arrival.
3. How does the FREE shuttle service to the attractions work?
Parc Corniche offers FREE shuttle transportation to Walt Disney World's Epcot® Center, with connecting Disney transportation to Magic Kingdom® Park, Disney's Animal Kingdom®, Disney's Hollywood Studios, SeaWorld®, Universal Studios® and Islands of Adventure®. You will receive a copy of the current schedule/policies when you check-in. Please be at pick up location 10 minutes prior to boarding time. Shuttle times are subject to change due to traffic and weather conditions and may occasionally run 15 to 25 minutes late. Hotel and Crown City shuttle services will not provide reimbursement for alternative transportation due to missed shuttles. Groups of 10 or more may not use the courtesy shuttle, please call for a group transportation quote or a private charter. Handicap services must be scheduled 24 hours in advance (Subject to a fee), motorized scooters are not eligible for wheel chair accessible vehicle. Crown city shuttle services reserves the right to refuse the services to anyone who disregards rules and regulations shuttle services. Crown city shuttle services will not be responsible for lost or stolen items left on shuttle buses. Seats are on a first come first basis as shuttle buses are equipped to take standing riders, shuttle buses make multiple stops to and from theme parks. There is no smoking, eating or luggage permitted on the shuttle. For general questions & special arrangements call 407-908-0357.
4. Is Continental breakfast included?
Yes. View the menu.
5. Are tickets available at the hotel for the area attractions?
Our Guest Services Concierge in the hotel lobby is your source for all area attraction tickets, dinner show reservations and much, much more. For more information and price quotes, contact Guest Services at 407-239-7100 ext 1098. Guest Services hours are from 7:30am - 12pm.
6. We are flying into Orlando International Airport. How do we transfer to the hotel?
Unfortunately, we do not have a Shuttle service from the Airport. A taxi will cost approximately $35 to $45 one-way to our hotel, with no other stops along the way. This will cover the entire family, this not a per person cost. If you have a larger family (say 6 to 10 people) the taxi stand does have larger vans for larger party sizes. Expect the travel time to be between 15 -20 minutes. Mears Shuttle is also available at the transportation level of the airport.
7. How can we check e-mail while we are on vacation?
Parc Corniche offers WI-FI Internet access from your suite or anywhere within the resort grounds for a nominal fee. Just bring your wireless laptop to gain access. WI-FI bridges are available for use (nominal deposit for use). If you don't have a laptop, our Business Center offers PCs with Internet access for a nominal fee as well.
8. Does the hotel have laundry facilities?
We have a coin-operated laundry on the third floor on each building also detergent is sold at the gift shop by the lobby.
9. Is your swimming pool heated?
Yes, it is heated year round.
10. Is parking available at the property?
The hotel has FREE parking onsite. You will be issued a parking pass for your vehicle at check-in which should be displayed on the dash throughout your stay. Also Limited on-site parking is permitted for Motor coaches, RV'S, Trailers. (Please contact hotel for instructions)
11. Does the property have Pack N' Play or rollaways?
Pack N' Play are available free of charge (Based on availability) . Please note your request under comments when making a reservations. With the availability of a queen sofa sleeper in each suite living room, the property does not have rollaway beds.
12. What the difference between Full & Lite housekeeping?
Lite Housekeeping service consists of daily towel change, trash removal and a full room clean and linen changes every 7th day. Full Housekeeping consist of daily cleaning, vacuuming, trash removal, towel change, bed making and linen changes every 4th day.
13. Can you receive and hold packages for me before my arrival?
As a courtesy to our guest, we will accept up to (7) packages free of charge per reservation.
Parc Corniche Condominium Suite Hotel will not held responsible for any loss, damage, stolen packages or mailing arrangements.
14. Do your rooms have safes?
Yes, There is a safe in each guest room, free of charge
15. Are linens included?
Yes, All linens are included.
16. Can I bring my pet?
Unfortunately, for the health and comfort of all of our guests, we do not allow any pets
17. Do your kitchens have ovens?
No, however all our kitchens feature a stove and toaster oven.
18. Do you have handicap accessible rooms?
Unfortunately, we do not have handicap accessible rooms.
19. What are your check-in and check-out times?
Our check-in time is 4pm. Check-out time is 11am
20. How much should I expect as a security deposit at check in to the hotel?
All guests are required to submit a major credit card or cash deposit at time of check in. Credit cards will be AUTHORIZED for $100.
21. Can I pay for my stay at the hotel with a different credit card that the one used to make the reservation?
No, please make sure to present the same credit card at the time of check in along with a valid I.D. or Passport.
22. Can I pay for my stay in advance?
Yes, it is possible. Please make sure to let us know at the time of booking (under comments) to proceed with the transaction. Please make sure to present the same credit card at the time of check in along with a valid I.D. or Passport.